Win7 jump list

jim78b

In win7 64bit jump list recent files .with autocad mech 2013 the file icons are mixed some with autocad mech icon and some with acad vanilla icon.i don t know why.

Please refrain from posting the same question twice. Yes, I know, you're impatient and really need an answer but duplicate posts can lead to confusion as replies are spread across multiple threads. Thank you.

Please refrain from posting the same question twice. Yes, I know, you're impatient and really need an answer but duplicate posts can lead to confusion as replies are spread across multiple threads. Thank you.

Excuse me very sorry

What have you done so far to troubleshoot the problem?

Sounds like a file association problem to me which is not so much attributed to Mech 2013 but to Windows Explorer.

Maybe this will help explain the procedure for setting/changing what is displayed.

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/change-file-associations-windows

yes i read a lot o posts but the problem is like in figure only in jump list

in file association fixer i don't see dwg files

Personally I don't even bother with the jump list as it is on my "ignore" list. Now, if you click on one of listed files and your system attempts to open the file using the wrong program then I'd be concerned. Are you telling us that is the case here?

Bottom line. It is a Windows problem not an AutoCAD problem. Try an Internet search along the lines of "Windows jump list problem" and see what turns up. I

Personally I don't even bother with the jump list as it is on my "ignore" list. Now, if you click on one of listed files and your system attempts to open the file using the wrong program then I'd be concerned. Are you telling us that is the case here?

Bottom line. It is a Windows problem not an AutoCAD problem. Try an Internet search along the lines of "Windows jump list problem" and see what turns up. I

Yes autocad open files ..I search for hours but my case is not present .

I'm sure there is something out there about wrong file association icons appearing on jump lists. Keep looking.

Ok but I Even reset jump list but nothing .I don t know what exactly do .

IT IS A WINDOWS PROBLEM. Go to the Microsoft website and ask in one of their forums. IT IS NOT A CAD PROBLEM. Understand?

ok yes thnak you very much