How to create multiple layouts?

Kadi

I have to create multiple layouts (+370) from one model space. Layout viewports are different shape and the distances between the layout viewports are different.

Is there some easy and quick way to create layouts? I know the command "VPCLIP", but it does the viewport in the same layout.

Will all 370+ layouts have the same number of viewports?

Will some layouts have viewports that are exactly the same shape? If so, how many?

Will some layouts have the same number of viewports and will the spacing between them be the same? If so, how many?

Will all 370+ layouts have the same number of viewports?

Yes, there is one viewport on each layout.

Will some layouts have viewports that are exactly the same shape? If so, how many?

Yes, half of them are same shape and the other half is completely different.

Will some layouts have the same number of viewports and will the spacing between them be the same? If so, how many?

All the viewports are situated completely chaotically, so the answer is 0.

Are all the layouts going to be the same size? If so, what size would that be? If not, what different sizes will be utilized?

If there is only one viewport per layout why can't they be sized and located exactly the same?

What viewport scales will be used?

Are all the layouts going to be the same size? If so, what size would that be? If not, what different sizes will be utilized?

If you mean paper size, then most of layouts will be sized ISO A4, only few (max 10) will be at size ISO A3.

If there is only one viewport per layout why can't they be sized and located exactly the same?

Maybe, I did not understand the question correctly, but the printable area is different for every layout.

What viewport scales will be used?

All viewports scales are 1:1.

ok understand std title block different layouts with a size of layout to suit model space object.

There is some examples around of pick window in mspace make a viewport in a layout that matches at a scale. I have something but not quite what you want. Obviously its a manual thing. If the viewport is always at 1:1000 make life much easier.

I am sure some one posted here at cadtutor.

Diverging pick inside allotment make bpoly get bounding box a fuzz factor and thats the window size.

Had another look and as they are plines just pick object. A bit more use Fence option in ssget and will make all layouts in selected order a bit faster.

Now where is that code.

Ps need a check if mview window is bigger than A4 replace with A3