View port printing

dhananjay567

In Model I have drawn 45 degree line, want this line in layout as a strait line , & same time, Layout double clicking i have drawn strait line, this line will shows 45 degree in Model. please give me suggestion how can i do this.

Wouldn't you have to rotate your viewport (in the layout) negative 45 degrees to make it appear as though the line back in model space was straight and not drawn at an angle?

As for the second part of your question I have no idea. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

UCS OB pick line left end, UCS S giveitaname, got to layout inside mview UCS R giveitaname Plan all done. This way world stays real but viewport is rotated.

I would add setting UCSFOLLOW (1). This command sets your cursor horizontal/vertical to the page. UCSFOLLOW keeps the cursor either parallel to the screen or parallel to the UCS.

Play around with it and see what you think. I find it very handy when rotating the UCS.

Also, I make sure SNAPANG is set to 0.

• 2 months later...

I have drawn a Line 5m lenghth @ angle 45 deg. in model space.

Want to print it as 5m Length @ angle 0 deg. in Layout.

if i have draw straight line (0 deg.) in Layout, it will be seen 45 deg. in Model space. please help How to do it.

Regards

Dhananjay

Read my post again an option in using the command "UCS" is to pick an OBject then save that UCS with a name make a viewport and do UCS R the new view name that you saved then type PLAN and set scale all done.

no sure, FWIW

Command: DVIEW

Select objects or : 1 found

Enter option

[CAmera/TArget/Distance/POints/PAn/Zoom/TWist/CLip/Hide/Off/Undo]: TW

Specify view twist angle : 45

or express tool ?

(c:alignspace) ?

oReoMet.gif

Edited by hanhphuc
screen shot added