Dynamic Block - missing Flip Action button, glitch?

keebo

I made a new block a few weeks ago and I've just gone back in to it to add some additional objects. I then notice a Flip param isn't showing a button for the action, so I cant right click it to modify to the selection set? The param itself and the grip look completely normal.

But weirdly any new items are automagically included in the flip action!

So if this is not a glitch, it's something I'd find super useful if I could duplicate it.....but I cant!

If I set BACTIONBARMODE to 0, the oldstyle lightning-bolt shows and things work as expexted i.e new objects arent automatically added to the flip, and I can add them the old way. I set BACTIONBARMODE back to 1 and that single parameter goes back to being magic?

The block otherwise isnt complicated and only has 2 Visibility States and a Block Properties Table in it.

• 1 year later...

Thought I'd add another DB 'glitch' to this.

I've got a simple rectangle Dynamic block with width and length stretches. If I add an additional object to the blcok and add an array for it to one of the existing parameters the existing blocks in the drawing look 'right' but if I copy and paste them (clipboard copy paste, not copy command) the pasted block 'resets' to a none stretched version.