Help updating lisp

kareemuddin

Hello All,

We have been using a lisp program which runs on the .dxf or .dwg exported from the Design engineer to create additional detailing and extract the quantity with our existing lisp (design software, anonymous name =x)

however we have recently changed / switched to new Design software (anonymous name =y) and unfortunately the lisp doesn't run on the exported files from new design software = y

It would be of great help if someone can help me by editing or re write the lisp so that it works on exported files using new design software

Hello All,

We have been using a lisp program which runs on the .dxf or .dwg exported from the Design engineer to create additional detailing and extract the quantity with our existing lisp (design software, anonymous name =x)

however we have recently changed / switched to new Design software (anonymous name =y) and unfortunately the lisp doesn't run on the exported files from new design software = y

It would be of great help if someone can help me by editing or re write the lisp so that it works on exported files using new design software

You'll need to attach an example of the new exported file and the old lisp.

here I am attaching the exported files from new software/program and old lisp

It would seem that the output from the new design program is completely different from the output of the old design program.

Which objects is it supposed to work on, and on which layer(s) "Current_plane_Tendon"?

I don't fully understand the lisp or what it is trying to do, as i don't speak spanish, however there are multiple references to:

Layer "Ram_Concept_Element" and none for "Current_plane_Tendon". Layer "Ram_Concept_Element" doesn't exist in the drawing

"AcDb2DPolylines" where the items on "Current_plane_Tendon" are of type "AcDb3DPolylines" or "AcDbLWPolylines"

Block selection looking for block name "BLOQUE1" - No blocks are define in the drawing.