Update Attribute Value as per moving grips

sanetmunde

I have created Dynamic Block with grips and Attribute linked to the parameter. Now I override that attribute value to a manual value through a program and change the parameter.

Now, when I move the grips of dynamic block, the attribute value linked to it doesn't change and remains as manual value. Is there any way/ program to retrieve the relation between attribute and parameter value?

Pls find attached Program and Dynamic Block. You can override linked values of "WIDTH" & "LENGTH" by 'double-clicking' on block and entering manual value.

Upload & Run the program with command "DChange". This will change the shape of block as per manual value.

After this, when you will stretch the grips of block, it will change the shape; but, the attribute value "WIDTH" & "LENGTH" will not change.

Can this linking between Attribute & Parameter revived so that attribute values will change with moving grips?

Straight Duct.dwg

DChange.lsp

..when you will stretch the grips of block, it will change the shape; but, the attribute value "WIDTH" & "LENGTH" will not change.

If you want to keep the FIELD value updating, don't override it! Just prefix it with space.