acaddoc.lsp

Mystogan

Hi guys,

Have anyone here encounter this LISP. I don't know what happen but every time i Delete this lsp on my folder it keeps on coming back.

Any solution? I've attach the image of the said LSP

TIA acad.PNG

It is like an operating system file it must exist, you need to look at your support paths if you have removed all the default ones then that is probbably the problem. If you have a company support directory put a copy there and it should stop it from making it all the time.

Hi Sir BIGAL, I think its not an operating system because using anti-virus. It is detected as a virus on my personal computer. (Pls do correct me if Im wrong)

Since I'm working on other computer I usually get this file.

Where can I find this support directory?

Surprisingly I'm able to open and it has this code

[+ +

0+(defun-q s::startup

(/ basepath

baseacad

acaddocpath

r-acaddoc

w-basepath

rl-acaddoc

acaddoclsp

c-acaddocname

c-acaddocpath

c-acaddoc )

][/code]

"Acaddoc.lsp" is not part of AutoCAD. You (the user) can create and manage this file, and AutoCAD will use it, but it does not get installed with AutoCAD.

Why does it come back after you delete it? Maybe there are other lisp files that are creating it. Maybe you have the LSP virus.

Perhaps your CAD manager has a system in place that auto-creates this file, if it is missing.

Go to your IT people and have them use some tools to find out what executable is creating this file, and when.