how to Batch plot 8.5x11" multiple page all at once in Autocad 2017

Sengna

I have about 25 paperspace layout that were set at 11x17 size, since the paper size does not matter, I would like to batch plot multiple pages all at once to 8.5x11 size, how can I do that? I could n't find what I m looking for on youtube. any suggestion would be appreciated.

if paper size really doesn't matter, why not PUBLISH to PDF and print away all you want to any size sheet you need, let your PDF viewer APP do the scaling for you.

Do you need to change the new paper format in all layouts?

What do you mean by that? I have 25 layouts (or called Paper space) and I want to batch plot all at once to 8.5x11 size, those 25 layouts were originally set at 11x17

if paper size really doesn't matter, why not PUBLISH to PDF and print away all you want to any size sheet you need, let your PDF viewer APP do the scaling for you.

Good idea, what command to do all to PDF?

Use the PUBLISH command. Change the Output to PDF.

attachment.php?attachmentid=63912&cid=1&stc=1

wow that is awesome, I got the all PDF layout in one file, the only issue I have after converted to PDF is that, most of the border on title block on the right side were missing. is there a way I can set print area then convert to PDF?

I had some similar problems with Publish so wrote a plot multiple layouts to pdf in lisp. If you post a sample dwg with a layout happy to provide a lisp to suit. I would also look more into maratovich as he has a very good universal style plot program I am sure he will provide some more details.

I agree with BIGAL.

Sengna - Attach your file dwg.

Bigal and Maratovich, I can't share the drawing due to the confidential Hope you guys understand.

it does not have to be a true dwg just something that shows the typical limits of a layout. In particular if the layouts are different sizes.

Simply save a copy of the drawing, delete and purge everything in model space and anything confidential and save before attaching here. A smaller file would be preferable and it's just the layout boundary plotting you're concerned with anyway.