xref missplaced in the etransmitted drawing

samifox

hi using acad 2017

i have weird problem,

im having a host drawing with an xref,

now i work normally and etaransmit the drawing,

if i extract the zip and open the host drawing the xref is far missplaced.

it happans with a few projects,

any idea?

Thanks

S

Is the xref a drawing or an image? Was it imported with Map? It could be missing a file with the same name, but with a different extension used for coordinate shift.

What does "...the xref is far missplaced.." mean to me over here if I open your drawing 33_master drawing file and know nothing about your drawing?

From my observation you have most of your content in the layout and very few items in modelspace that appear in an unlocked viewport that has no relationship to those paperspace objects.

What does "...the xref is far missplaced.." mean to me over here if I open your drawing 33_master drawing file and know nothing about your drawing?

From my observation you have most of your content in the layout and very few items in modelspace that appear in an unlocked viewport that has no relationship to those paperspace objects.

ive attached a screenshot of how it appear in the original 33_master, the area with the red x is an xref. after etransmiting and opening the etransmitted 33_master.dwg, the xref is massivly misplaced.

24-05-2018 01-01-52.jpg