dimensions disappearing

alec

OK, this is an odd one!

Working on a drawing for a new building. I dimension in model space so have a 1-20 dim style and a 1-50 dim style.

So I dimension my floor plans, dims are visable. Put it into paper space, viewport etc, dims are visible. Try to print to pdf creator and in print preview, the building shows up but not the text for the dims. I can see the extension lines and arrow heads etc but no text. I've checked through dimension styles etc, and can't find anything wrong. The section plot at 1-20 shows dims, but not the floor plans at 1-50. With a need to get the job out, and having spent two hours getting nowehere, I transferred the file to my wifes PC and saved to pdf on there and the text showed up.

Is there something I'm missing or is there a gremlin at work?

Many thanks,

Confused of Kettering.

Are your dims annotative or do the styles contain any annotative text or objects. If you have the wrong annotative scale for your paper space turned on those annotative objects will not appear.