Cant UNION solids

nasoox

Can someone try to union these solids for me, i get message

The Boolean operation on solid and/or surface bodies failed.

Modeling Operation Error:

Error Code Number is 83015

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wfg4MmkSoJLkeHchT77Ad58TRAIF0Ve4/view?usp=sharing

This solid was 3D Face and i converted it with polyhedral app to solid, i separated creation of solids to small portions so my pc can take the job, now i cant union it.

I tried yesterday to union the objects but I too received an error code (twice). Can you provide a sample drawing comprised only of faces...just a small portion of the overall objects would be sufficient.

I tried yesterday to union the objects but I too received an error code (twice)....

Sample.dwg

Sure, here is original sample. It was made as solid in first place then converted to mesh and then exploded to create 3D Face. Next thing I lost original file with 3D Solids and this 3D face is useles for me as Civil user.

Obviously you consider these three separate entities judging by your use of different colors. Why then didn't you place them on separate layers? It would make isolating one structure from the group much easier.

Nope, these colours were just visual aid, after i made solid I colour it as i see fit and i do union command if needed, it is pretty complex shape to look in one colour. This represent one part of underground mine, if i remember well its called stope in english, and solids are perfect to design and modify +bonus you can doo massprop command to find out mass of excavated earth.

Each part of the mine should have been on a separate layer so they could be easily isolated. I gather too that there are "shared" faces meaning that in order not to leave any holes where each part of the mine intersects with another part shared faces would have to be duplicated if one were to attempt to create a solid from the 3D faces.