Coordinates LISP

Dani_Nadir

Hello,

I am looking for the next lisp. I need to create a plline (for example a rectangle) wherever I want inside the model. Then, the routine will ask me about the distance between coordinate tic marks (x) , the plot scale (1/500 for example) and the height text. Then I will click the rectangle and finally it will create all the coordinate tick marks inside the rectangle as an editable objects (block for example) with its coordinates N (vertical) and E (horizontal). I am attaching a dwg

Thanks,

Best regards,

Daniel.

1.dwg

You could use an attributed block with field. See attached. You will need to regen to see the contents update when you move the block.

1.dwg

I certainly choose a WCS orientated field over a text. Good use of fields give better assurance that the coordinats are right. I recognize my own blocks when i see them on a piece of pdf. Welcome Daniel, this CAD forum has some great users and ideas. You will learn a lot from it propably.

You could use an attributed block with field. See attached. You will need to regen to see the contents update when you move the block.

Hello,

Thanks for replying.

It's a nice field block. So I have to move it wherever I want, isn't it? i would want to run the command, to select a rectangle plline and it will generate the coordinates according to the space between tick marks (10m, 20m, 50m....) and scaled according to the plot scale (1/500, 1/1000...). Also it will ask me the height text, and the position of the N and E will be vertical and horizontal respectively (as you saw at the drawing). The idea of tick mark blocks liked to me! It could be a general matrix.

Best regards,

Daniel

I certainly choose a WCS orientated field over a text. Good use of fields give better assurance that the coordinats are right. I recognize my own blocks when i see them on a piece of pdf. Welcome Daniel, this CAD forum has some great users and ideas. You will learn a lot from it propably.

Hello,

Thanks for you welcome. I expect to learn a lot from this page, although I am not a native english speaker hehe.

so, you use coordinates field, but, how do you place it at the righ position? I think a routine could be faster in that work, making automatic coordinates wherever you need.

Best regards,

Daniel.