xref

sanjeeve

Hi ALL

I'd like to copy some line from xref attached file. ncopy command is not working any one can help me please. if there is new command or lisp

While it started out as a Bonus Tool many years ago it's been an AutoCAD command for some time now. First I've heard of anyone having an issue with it. AutoCAD help's explanation of how it works may give the answer of what's going wrong. For example, if you specify 2000,3000 for the base point and press Enter at the next prompt, the objects move 2000 units in the X direction and 3000 units in the Y direction from their current position. The current layer you're copying to may be off or frozen. Either way you may have made copies you just cannot see.

http://help.autodesk.com/view/ACD/2019/ENU/?guid=GUID-12FCCFDF-9B3B-48D0-AC46-DF1D3519B0E5