Plot To PDF no Longer includes Layout

donaldo

I'm using LT 2018. Until fairly recently when I would plot to PDF, the Layout name would be included in my exported file as well as the File Name.

For Example Field Survey Layout 1, Field Survey Layout 2 etc.

Now when I plot to PDF I just get Field Survey and the Layout Name is not included unless I type it in. Any ideas what has changed as I don't believe I altered anything myself. Thanks

It is still the default name here when using Plot>DWG to PDF.pc3 on AutoCAD 2018. Are you using the Export to PDF? It does not show the Layout name when using Export.

I always used to use DWG to PDF in Output Mode and that would default to saving it as File and Layout. I recently used Export to PDF on the toolbar and maybe that messed with the settings as it also does that when I go back to the old method. I'm renewing my subscription in a few days to Full Autocad so hopefully that'll change it?

• 1 month later...