New Festive Style

CADTutor

:xmas: Well, the festive season is fast aproaching and this weekend I went up into the loft, brought down and dusted off the CADTutor decorations. I hope I didn't go over the top - here's a preview.

festive.png

To share in the festivities, just use the style switcher at the bottom of this page and choose "CADTutor Festive".

Have fun. :baubleb: :baubler:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tzframpton

• Tiger

• CADTutor

• iain9876

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Very nice festive style - but it does makes the old one look grey and dull... maybe time for an update??

lol, you're still very new and don't realize that this forum was just updated months before you signed up, and i'm talking a serious overhaul. it took CADTutor a long time to get the board where it is now.... haha, this "is" the update. :lol:

Very nice festive style - but it does makes the old one look grey and dull... maybe time for an update??

Tiger is right...maybe you need to get out the colour wheel and choose some nice but brighter contrasting colours too...!

Maybe get a woman to choose cos men are crap at the colour thing....oh...except colin and justin from the million pound house experiment...I know they're gay....but they do choose a mean colour and wicked soft furnishings, the wallpaper is always just something to die for!!!!

umm....just a thought:oops: .!

maybe with all the "free help" you get here, you could be kind enough to make a new style for the board. beings that CADTutor puts up the bill for us to be so lucky to have such a great resource... how's that idea??? hahaha, j/k iain.

I think that went over your head again styke!...Maybe we should just ask colin and justin to give it a makeover!....

try to see around the glass...not just through...A.R.O.U.N.D the glass....!!!!

I do plan to add more skins for the forum in the future but the Default skin is designed to be low key so that the interface does not overwhelm the information. I am glad you all like the Festive theme.

All suggestions for new colour schemes or themes will be considered (and then rejected :) ).

• 1 year later...

Today is officially the 1st day of December. Don't forget about the CadTutor.net Festive skin for the holidays!! Old thread I know, just reminding everyone is all. :)