2D pipework blocks

jmc123

Evening,

I'm trying to find a website where i can download dxf files of pipework, flanges, connections, valves etc can anybody point us in the right direction?

• 4 weeks later...

Are there any specific blocks you need? I have a selection including the following:

Ansi 150# Flanges,

Ansi 300# Flanges,

PN16 Flanges,

Table D Flanges,

Table E Flanges,

DIN Spec fittings, (LR BW elbows, tees, concentric and eccentric reducers, reducing tees)

ANSI B16.9 fittings, (as above)

RJT, IDF and Triclamp unions up to 4"NB,

"Robinet" type angle valves from 15NB up to 350NB,

Lugged butterfly valves (Actuated and manual) up to 5"NB,

A large selection of globe, ball, gate, pressure relief, non-return, pressure regulating valves from various manufacturers,

various centrifugal, peristaltic, lobe, and diaphragm pumps from Girdlestone, Wayson Marlow, Wilden, Tuthhill, Sollich, Hilge, Alfa LAval and Grunfoss,

Various P&ID symbols,

Several "Alfa Laval" PHEs,

A small selection of "Realm" and "Airpel" type in line filters,

A small selection of pressure guages, flow meters and commissioning sets with and without binder points,

A couple of inline mixers, standard human figures and vehicles,

And finally, many of the above drawn isomtrically.

If you'd like any of the above, let me know.

Dave

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
Are there any specific blocks you need? I have a selection including the following:

Ansi 150# Flanges,

Ansi 300# Flanges,

PN16 Flanges,

Table D Flanges,

Table E Flanges,

DIN Spec fittings, (LR BW elbows, tees, concentric and eccentric reducers, reducing tees)

ANSI B16.9 fittings, (as above)

RJT, IDF and Triclamp unions up to 4"NB,

"Robinet" type angle valves from 15NB up to 350NB,

Lugged butterfly valves (Actuated and manual) up to 5"NB,

A large selection of globe, ball, gate, pressure relief, non-return, pressure regulating valves from various manufacturers,

various centrifugal, peristaltic, lobe, and diaphragm pumps from Girdlestone, Wayson Marlow, Wilden, Tuthhill, Sollich, Hilge, Alfa LAval and Grunfoss,

Various P&ID symbols,

Several "Alfa Laval" PHEs,

A small selection of "Realm" and "Airpel" type in line filters,

A small selection of pressure guages, flow meters and commissioning sets with and without binder points,

A couple of inline mixers, standard human figures and vehicles,

And finally, many of the above drawn isomtrically.

If you'd like any of the above, let me know.

Dave

Hello Cerberus,

I would appreciate the ANSI B16.9 fittings library you mentioned earlier - LR BW elbows, tees, concentric and eccentric reducers, reducing tees.

Send ZIP to me, Clint Hill at:

clinton.hill@innophos.com

Thanks "ReMark". I should have known that!

If you really want to then disguise it a bit. Example:

clinton (dot) hill (at) innophos (dot) com (no spaces).

See what I'm getting at?

• 5 months later...

hi there

im new to the whole autocad thing but have used other cad programmes for several years, the role im currently in requires me to provide drawings of pipework, tanks, valves, actuators, pressure and turbidity monitors, most of the pipework is stainless, 2 - 10inch, abs & pvc upto 6inch and usually pn16 flanges / backing rings.

Are there any add-ons available for these or does anyone have any block librarys of there own that i could have / purchase / download that would help; I have the autocad 2d pipe library which is ok for the pipe and fittings but the valves arnt what im looking for.

any help would be appreciated

Gareth

• 1 month later...
:thumbsup:

thanks for the info

Get the free CD from Charlotte Pipe. Thanks ReMark for the note on your previous post. Spears Manufacturing also has a free CD for "plastic" pipe 'n fittings.

https://shop.charlottepipe.com/lit/category.aspx?categoryid=26&openid=26

Not listed on Spears website but, call Spears they'll send you a CD.

Drawings are both 2D and 3D. The CD loads an ad-on to your CAD program.

Excellent! I use this program almost daily. Easy setup, nice menu bar.

One feature I like, if you click on two fittings, pipe is drawn in for you if your fittings are lined up properly. Fittings up to 16". Toolbar image below.

This add on also gives you a bill of materials for pipe lengths, fittings, valves.

And, the weight of each item.

http://www.spearsmfg.com/

More from Hayward, download *.dwg files here.

http://www.haywardflowcontrol.com/pages/draw_AutoCad.html

Print_Screen.JPG

• 2 months later...
hi there

im new to the whole autocad thing but have used other cad programmes for several years, the role im currently in requires me to provide drawings of pipework, tanks, valves, actuators, pressure and turbidity monitors, most of the pipework is stainless, 2 - 10inch, abs & pvc upto 6inch and usually pn16 flanges / backing rings.

Are there any add-ons available for these or does anyone have any block librarys of there own that i could have / purchase / download that would help; I have the autocad 2d pipe library which is ok for the pipe and fittings but the valves arnt what im looking for.

any help would be appreciated

Gareth

Check out Durapipe & George Fischer Websites.

Everything you need for plastic pipe.

If you need to convert to your own layers, use laytrans.

Also, the product catalogues provide good info on installation, pipe support distances, dimensions, chemical resistance etc.

• 1 year later...

Cercerus,

I'm seeking the triclamp fittings & the various lobe, and diaphragm pumps from Girdlestone, Wayson Marlow, Wilden, Tuthhill, Sollich, Hilge, Alfa LAval and Grunfoss.

I am doing food grade process piping & don't have the actual clover/triclover clamps that hold things together.

Not truely required if the piping is drawn correctly. I also am seeking divrter valves for this type of work.

Thanks for any thing you wanna send my way.

mgalicki (at) netzero (dot) net

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sayhi:

Dave was last here in April, 2011. He doesn't come around very often so you may not here back from him. And why are you requesting that someone send you PFDRAW v8.0? CADTutor is not a warez site.

PageFocus Pro v8.02 can be found here.....http://www.pagefocus.com/index.html