Drawing History

Hardney

Hi,

I recently reinstalled my Autodesk Land Desktop 2004 and since then, my «Drawing History» remains empty, I checked in Option about that and didn't find anything that changed the situation, does anyone know about that little problem?

Gday Hardney,

If youre referring to when you hit the file pull down menu and there is a list of the most recent drawings opened, then in options under the "open and save" tab there should be a section called file open. change the number to however many.

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank You for the tips but it didn't do it though the links given by rmcswain seemed to be helpful, I just couldn't do what it was told on the pages.

• 4 weeks later...

Could someone give me some feedback about these threads because I just can't figure them out. FYI I am using AutoCAD Land Desktop 2004.

Thank You

• 3 years later...

Hello !

I have the same problem with my autocad 2009, in the menu , drawing history is disabled and I don't know how to bring it back.

I tried the other solution with lisp, but I'm kind of not really good in lisp so ...

I just installed autocad 2009 again, but the same problem occurs . I may need some help !!!

Thanks