Viewports and Scales

wayne_04_uk

hello sorry if my problem has been listed somewhere else but here it is!

i have may drawing in a view port however it does not all fit in the drawing at the scale i want how do i go about moving drawing around my viewport

thankyou for any help in this matter

Wow, this thread is ancient!

Anyway, just double click inside your viewport to activate model space. Now pan around until your drawing fits inside the viewport border. Just be careful not to zoom in/out or you will have to reset your viewport scale. Or you can stretch your viewport border until it fits around your drawing and then move your viewport back so that it fits on the sheet.

Wow, this thread is ancient!

I just moved these posts and started a new thread for this topic.

Welcome to the forum wayne_04_uk. It's usually a good idea to begin a new thread if you have a question you'd like to ask.

• 2 years later...

Anyone know how have text the same size in two different viewports with different scales? one is 1/8" and the other viewport is set at 1/4" scale but i want both of the viewports to have a 1' text height.

Thanks