Hi Everyone, we are a engineering firma and we have many engineers like surveying (geodesy) engineers, geometers, geologist, geomechanics, hydrologists, construction engineers and mines engineers.
I have these modules for AutoCAD
  • 1.AutoCAD Map 2000i
  • Civil Design 2i
  • Land Desktop 2i
  • Land Desktop 2i Complete
  • Survey 2i

So my question is which other module can I have (can be useful) for our firma and our workers?
This was my first question, now I have second question that is:
Where can I advert for a advanced training in AutoCAD and has to do with the professions of our engineers?

Best regards
Selim Cacaj
Surveying engineer