Have mutiple drawings open and have them in tabs?

James

I use this one as well and have also installed it on just about every CAD machine here. It works great and it's free!

crisp, clear, simple to use.

brillant :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• f700es

• Norts

• James

• rkmcswain

Hi All

Can somebody tell me how to load it, I can't seem to get it to work.

I have a template that I want to load it into so it's there everytime

I fire up. It would come in handy as I often have 6 drawings open at once. Cheers Dodge

yep i have.

download the attachment, unzip it to a folder on your local machine (somewhere useful, like where you keep your customisations).

then type APPLOAD in command line of AutoCAD, and place this file in the Contents of Startup Suite.

I Did this and its worked great. but when i reopened autocad it says that it is able to load and that message keeps coming up now everytime that i open autocad. what am i doing wrong? How do i get rid of that message?

I Did this and its worked great. but when i reopened autocad it says that it is able to load and that message keeps coming up now everytime that i open autocad. what am i doing wrong? How do i get rid of that message?

when you open the drawing, on the box that appears there is a portion of the box where it says "Always ask before opening projects with macros".

if you wish to get rid of this message box, ensure the text above has no tick next to it.

woops sorry i meant "unable to load". to get the tabs to work i have to reload them every time i open cad and i cant get rid of the popup at the start.

I am using one of the free DWGman from CAE Link, but before I have tried the tril version of CADWERX DocBar and I have to admitt that it was a little bit better and with some usefull option.

But as these free apps do the job no need to disturb my creditcard

• 2 months later...
Guest Alan Cullen

I'm giving this thread a bump.

I've just switched over to 2008 this morning, and I grabbed and installed the Caelink drawing manager. But I can't get it to work. I tried to load it using APPLOAD, but it just says "Unable to load cl-DwgMan_07.arx"

Any help gratefully accepted. Thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 years later...
Hi.How do you start the lisp? it's a arx file ? I don't know how to work it . Please help

As mentioned in post #51 above:

Alan, just drag and drop the arx file into an open dwg in autocad. That's all you have to do. ;)

I'm not sure if it will work in Civil 3D 2017 though. This thread is 10 years old.