ProgeCAD LT - anybody have a link for this?

f700es

Hey all, I need a copy of this for a friend who needs a free DWG cad program. It seems that you can't download it right now. Does anyone has a copy of the install program? I simply cannot find it anymore :( I really don't want the guy to have to resort to warez or crackz.

Unfortunately I have the file at home, and I am at my office right now. Would gladly share it with you later tonight if you still need it.

i was just gonna make a post on this software, is it any good?

and do hatch patterns for autocad work in progecad and vice versa?

edit

i downloaded the trial and the .pat file doesnt work in autocad from progecad :(

Guest Antisthenes

let me know if i am wrong but isn't it illegal for it not to be avail to download if it is open source? we could sue. GPL say stuff about how open source always has to have a free avail way to get

stilljames.co.uk : for progecad Rhinoceros 4 and autocad i have found the patt files and line types compatible just needs some editing sometimes.

Guest Antisthenes

ya thanks, so what is this "smart" any news?

edit:

January 15, 2007 – progeSOFT announced progeCAD Smart! progeCAD Smart! Will be the new freeware version of progeCAD only for personal/non commercial use

A lot of new features available and DWG 2007 support

progeCAD Smart! is the free light version of

progeCAD 2007 Professional the business powerful DWG 2007 CAD based on the most recent version of IntelliCAD

More infomation on our Professional Line products available here

progeCAD Smart! available soon for download. Stay tuned!

• 9 months later...

Some might be wondering about this, so it's worth updating. For whom it may concern, progeCAD Smart should be released very shortly now. The developers have been working hard on a free patch to their 2008 professional version which offers nifty little features like 10x speed increase for pasting between open DWG files in MDI via two new commands.

As soon as that's finished, we will be seeing Smart! shortly thereafter. Check out http://www.caddit.net/progecad/smart.php

• 11 months later...