I need a 3d house

Guest John Dory

• 4 years later...

hi,

i am really stuck on autocad, and wondered if some one could make me a house that contains the following, on autocad 2009

The drawings need to contain as a minimum:

1. Foundations

2. A general arrangement that includes surrounding buildings, roads and topography

3. Ground Floor Plan (must contain these rooms Kitchen 3580mm x 2740mm; Breakfast room 2740mm x 2440mm; Living room 4800mm x 4040mm) plus garage 5290 x 2670; WC 1520 x 2740 (15%)

4. First Floor Plan (must contain these rooms Bedroom1 4110mm x 3430mm; Bedroom2 3510mm x 2820mm; Master Bedroom 4270mm x 2670mm; Bathroom)

5. Front Elevation showing a cross section of the house showing the roof; ground; first floor and foundation. This will include the structure of a wall showing cross section of the bricks; cavity and a window.

6. Innovation (this may include 3d modeling work within ADT)

You can if you wish add extra features such as garage space; conservatory; porches or extra structural details.

thanks!

hi,

i am really stuck on autocad, and wondered if some one could make me a house that contains the following, on autocad 2009

1. Foundations

2. A general arrangement that includes surrounding buildings, roads and topography

3. Ground Floor Plan (must contain these rooms Kitchen 3580mm x 2740mm; Breakfast room 2740mm x 2440mm; Living room 4800mm x 4040mm) plus garage 5290 x 2670; WC 1520 x 2740 (15%)

4. First Floor Plan (must contain these rooms Bedroom1 4110mm x 3430mm; Bedroom2 3510mm x 2820mm; Master Bedroom 4270mm x 2670mm; Bathroom)

5. Front Elevation showing a cross section of the house showing the roof; ground; first floor and foundation. This will include the structure of a wall showing cross section of the bricks; cavity and a window.

You can if you wish add extra features such as garage space; conservatory; porches or extra structural details.

thanks!

Hilarious....

"hi,

i am really stuck on autocad, and wondered if some one could make me a house that contains the following, on autocad 2009"

That is one bold request for a first post if you ask me.:o No real introduction (this is who I am). No real people skills (ever hear the words: Please and Thank you?). No real explanation (someone is holding a gun to my head and making me beg you for this).

Sure, why not? I'll do it. How much are you willing to pay me? I'll just stop doing my job (sorry, boss) and jump right on your drawings because "you are the man!"

Thanks. You just made me laugh.:lol:

lol, i'm sorry if i appeared too forward, the truth is yes this is part of an assignment, and if someone did do this for me, i would be willing to pay for it, any takers?

You're not serious are you? Sounds like a scam to me. No thanks.

seriously i am 100% serious, i am a student from the uk, think about is, if i was scamming you, what would i possibly be getting out of it?

Free drawings.

If you're really serious then you should post under the Jobs section of the forum. I'm sure you'd get a few replies. Just be prepared for a lot of questions. Be sure to state up front who you are, what you're looking for and anything else that might be important to a person seriously thinking of "working" for you. Ask yourself, "What would I want to know before going into this?"

1. Foundations

From what you've stated here, and at my hourly rate, I wouldn't even consider doing this for less than $3,000 U.S. And that's only if I could get past the part about this being a school assignment. Something you are supposed to be doing yourself.

This is seriously at least 2 weeks worth of work.

I checked the "jobs" section but it doesn't look like saj1l posted a "help wanted" ad. I guess he had a change of heart or he got the class "nerd" to do the work for him.