+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Newbie
    Using
    AutoCAD 2006

Smile AutoCAD - Tutorials, tips and tricks for beginners

Registered forum members do not see this ad.

Hi,

There are around 18 useful tutorials, tips and tricks for beginners, click the link below:

Tutorial One: Extruding Along A Path - Tutorial for beginners

In this tutorial we are going learn how to create a solid by extruding a closed 2D entity or a region about a specified path in AutoCAD. Follow the below link for more details....

Tutorial Two: Creating a Solid Wedge - Tutorial for beginners

This segment of tutorial exercise provides step by step instruction on creating a wedge with rectangular or cubical faces in AutoCAD. Follow the below link for more details....

Tutorial Three: Creating a Solid Torus - Tutorial for beginners

This segment of tutorial exercise provides step by step instruction on creating a torus in AutoCAD. Follow the below link for more details....

Tutorial Four: Creating a Solid Sphere - Tutorial for beginners

This segment of tutorial exercise provides step by step instruction on creating a solid sphere in AutoCAD. Follow the below link for more details....

Tutorial Five:
    Creating a Solid Cylinder - Tutorial for beginners

This segment of tutorial exercise provides step by step instruction on creating a solid Cylinder in AutoCAD. Follow the below link for more details....

Tutorial Six: Create a Solid Cone - Tutorial for beginners

This tutorial exercise explains you with step by step instructions on number of options that AutoCAD provides to create a solid Cone. Follow the below link for more details....

Last edited by Ricky; 7th Sep 2013 at 04:29 am.

Forum Newbie
    Using
    AutoCAD 2000i

Hi Ricky,
    There are good tutorials for beginners, it was very helpful to me as I had no previous knowledge of AutoCAD. Thank you for posting the link.

Computer Details
    CADTutor's Computer Details
    Operating System:
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
    Motherboard:
    Asus P7P55D-E PRO
    CPU:
    Intel Core i7-860
    RAM:
    4GB PC3-12800 C8 Corsair Dominator
    Graphics:
    NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800 768 MB
    Primary Storage:
    Intel X25-M SSD 160GB
    Secondary Storage:
    Samsung Spinpoint 320GB
    Monitor:
    BenQ FP241W 24" Wide
    Discipline
    Education
    CADTutor's Discipline Details
    Occupation
    Senior Lecturer (Digital Design), Landscape Architect & Web Designer
    Discipline
    Education
    Using
    AutoCAD 2015

I don't mind you making our users aware of new AutoCAD tutorials but there's no need for this kind of self promotion. Don't forget that I can see your IP address and can tell that you are all closely related (if not the same person).

Come clean or I delete the thread.
    Tip: Please do not PM or email me with CAD questions - use the forums, you'll get an answer sooner.
    AutoCAD Tutorials | How to add images to your posts | How to register successfully | Forum FAQ

Forum Newbie
    Using
    not applicable

Hello to all

Well this is my first post in this forums. I recently got started studying autocad but it is getting hard day by day for me. I dont know I am not upto that level maybe I am onto desigining more often. But Thanks for the link to tutorial. I will study and hopefully and can put some question to you guys..

Thanks again

lightson
    Last edited by lightson; 29th May 2007 at 05:42 am.

Using
    AutoCAD 2007

thanks loads ricky
    your link has help me loads.

Forum Newbie
    Using
    AutoCAD 2006

Registered forum members do not see this ad.

Tutorial Seven: Creating Solid Box - Tutorial for beginners

This tutorial exercise explains you with step by step instructions on number of options that AutoCAD provides to create a solid box. Follow the below link for more details:

Tutorial Eight: Drawing Arcs - Tutorial for beginners

This tutorial exercise explains you with step by step instructions on number of options that AutoCAD provides to draw arcs. An arc is defined as a part of a circle or quite simply pieces of circle. AutoCAD provides with many options to draw an arc. Follow the below link for more details:

Tutorial Nine: Drawing Ellipses - Tutorial for beginners

In this segment of tutorial exercise you will have an oppurtunity to learn how to draw Polylines in AutoCAD. In simple terms, if you see a circle from an angle, the shape that you see is called an ellipse or an ellipse is like a squished circle. The shape of an ellipse is determined by two axes that define its length and width. The longer axis is called the major axis, and the shorter one is the minor axis. These axes determine the ellipse’s length, width, and degree of curvature. Follow the below link for more details:

Tutorial Ten: Drawing Rectangles - Tutorial for beginners

In this segment of tutorial exercise you will have an oppurtunity to learn how to Draw Rectangles using different options like Chamfer, Elevation, Fillet, Thickness or Width using AutoCAD. You can draw rectangels by specifying two opposite corners of the rectangle, by specifying the area and the size of one of the sides, or by specifying the dimensions of the rectangle. We shall learn all these methods of creating rectangles in the later part of this tutorial. Follow the below link for more details:

Cheers