AutoCAD - Tutorials, tips and tricks for beginners

Ricky

Hi,

There are around 18 useful tutorials, tips and tricks for beginners, click the link below:

Tutorial One: Extruding Along A Path - Tutorial for beginners

In this tutorial we are going learn how to create a solid by extruding a closed 2D entity or a region about a specified path in AutoCAD. Follow the below link for more details....

thumb18.gif

Tutorial Two: Creating a Solid Wedge - Tutorial for beginners

This segment of tutorial exercise provides step by step instruction on creating a wedge with rectangular or cubical faces in AutoCAD. Follow the below link for more details....

thumb17.gif

Tutorial Three: Creating a Solid Torus - Tutorial for beginners

This segment of tutorial exercise provides step by step instruction on creating a torus in AutoCAD. Follow the below link for more details....

thumb16.gif

Tutorial Four: Creating a Solid Sphere - Tutorial for beginners

This segment of tutorial exercise provides step by step instruction on creating a solid sphere in AutoCAD. Follow the below link for more details....

thumb15.gif

Tutorial Five:

Creating a Solid Cylinder - Tutorial for beginners

This segment of tutorial exercise provides step by step instruction on creating a solid Cylinder in AutoCAD. Follow the below link for more details....

thumb14.gif

Tutorial Six: Create a Solid Cone - Tutorial for beginners

This tutorial exercise explains you with step by step instructions on number of options that AutoCAD provides to create a solid Cone. Follow the below link for more details....

thumb13.gif

Edited by Ricky

• 5 weeks later...

:roll:Hi Ricky,

There are good tutorials for beginners, it was very helpful to me as I had no previous knowledge of :acad:AutoCAD. Thank you for posting the link.

I don't mind you making our users aware of new AutoCAD tutorials but there's no need for this kind of self promotion. Don't forget that I can see your IP address and can tell that you are all closely related (if not the same person).

Come clean or I delete the thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello to all

Well this is my first post in this forums. I recently got started studying autocad but it is getting hard day by day for me. I dont know I am not upto that level maybe I am onto desigining more often. But Thanks for the link to tutorial. I will study and hopefully and can put some question to you guys..

Thanks again

lightson

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Tutorial Seven: Creating Solid Box - Tutorial for beginners

This tutorial exercise explains you with step by step instructions on number of options that AutoCAD provides to create a solid box. Follow the below link for more details:

thumb12.gif

Tutorial Eight: Drawing Arcs - Tutorial for beginners

This tutorial exercise explains you with step by step instructions on number of options that AutoCAD provides to draw arcs. An arc is defined as a part of a circle or quite simply pieces of circle. AutoCAD provides with many options to draw an arc. Follow the below link for more details:

thumb11.gif

Tutorial Nine: Drawing Ellipses - Tutorial for beginners

In this segment of tutorial exercise you will have an oppurtunity to learn how to draw Polylines in AutoCAD. In simple terms, if you see a circle from an angle, the shape that you see is called an ellipse or an ellipse is like a squished circle. The shape of an ellipse is determined by two axes that define its length and width. The longer axis is called the major axis, and the shorter one is the minor axis. These axes determine the ellipse’s length, width, and degree of curvature. Follow the below link for more details:

thumb10.gif

Tutorial Ten: Drawing Rectangles - Tutorial for beginners

In this segment of tutorial exercise you will have an oppurtunity to learn how to Draw Rectangles using different options like Chamfer, Elevation, Fillet, Thickness or Width using AutoCAD. You can draw rectangels by specifying two opposite corners of the rectangle, by specifying the area and the size of one of the sides, or by specifying the dimensions of the rectangle. We shall learn all these methods of creating rectangles in the later part of this tutorial. Follow the below link for more details:

thumb09.gif

Cheers