This is probably a rather stupid question, but...

Guest Cyclopean

Guest Cyclopean

As I said earlier, I'm new to the 3d/rendering side of CAD. I've completed my drawing, and I've applied materials from the materials library, now I've rendered it. How do I print this finished product? When I print, I see only the wireframe of the dwg.

Thanks for any help.

As I said earlier, I'm new to the 3d/rendering side of CAD. I've completed my drawing, and I've applied materials from the materials library, now I've rendered it. How do I print this finished product? When I print, I see only the wireframe of the dwg.

Thanks for any help.

Hello Cy, you cannot print a rendered image in AutoCAD. You have to render to a file. In your render dialog box choose file as you destination. Like this....

http://members.tripod.com/F700ES/render-file.gif

render-file.gif

F7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Hi

I am having a lot of trouble trying to set the render destination to "file". I am just not seeing it AT ALL!!! all i got is viewport and window.:(

note: i followed this pathway: View - Render - Advanced Render Settings

*i use autocad 2010.

What am i doing wrong?

so let me ask you this....where is superjari getting able to set the render to save as a file?

"In the render window set the destination to file rather than to viewport or render window..."