Top 10 AutoCAD Sites

CADTutor

I was just over at TenLinks to see what's going on as I haven't been there for a while and I noticed that many of their listings are way out of date. Some of the entries in their top 10 AutoCAD sites list haven't been updated in years. So I started thinking that it's a job we at CADTutor could do very well. Why not have our own top 10 list and make it bang up-to-date?

OK, so if you're up for it, post in this thread your nominations for Top 10 AutoCAD sites. When we've got a good list, we'll take a vote and then publish our own top 10 on our home page. If it works out, we can even make it a regular chart thing.

I think, this is top 10 AutoCAD sites.

1. cadtutor
  2. augi.com/autocad/default
  3. autocadmark
  4. ellenfinkelstein
  5. cadclips
  6. learnacad.blogspot
  7. 3dcadtips
  8. 3dcadtutorials
  9. autocadadvice
  10. heidihewett.blogs

I am sorry i have not permission to give a link. But I want give a little contribution. This is top 10 autocad site I think..

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norts

• Strix

• Tankman

• razakcisco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think, this is top 10 AutoCAD sites.
  1. cadtutor
  2. augi.com/autocad/default
  3. autocadmark
  4. ellenfinkelstein
  5. cadclips
  6. learnacad.blogspot
  7. 3dcadtips
  8. 3dcadtutorials
  9. autocadadvice
  10. heidihewett.blogs

I am sorry i have not permission to give a link. But I want give a little contribution. This is top 10 autocad site I think..

If you not sure the url link, just type at google or yahoo search engine and find out their. For example type cadtutor at search engine and you will find the exactly url..

A worth while list of CAD sites and, naturally, cadtutor is #1.

Thanks forum members!

Has been for quite sometime and, appears to be growing.

freetime = cadturor.net 8)

When I have AutoCAD problems CADTutor is the only place I look for awnsers any more. When it comes to advanced trouble shooting, every other site seems to be grossly inadequate.

CadTUTOR the best for my opinion, As Daniel said this site responds quickly as I needed most in my problems. Cadtutor ROCKS!!!!! CHEERS!!!

When I have AutoCAD problems CADTutor is the only place I look for answers any more. When it comes to advanced trouble shooting, every other site seems to be grossly inadequate.

All the rest, are, as Daniel said, "Seem to be grossly inadequate." :shock:

The Cadalyst magazine website is definitely on my top ten list.

www.cadalyst.com

In the number one spot, of course, is CADTutor! Can't beat the knowledge or the company. Feels like home (except for the dog hair).

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...