Top 10 AutoCAD Sites

CADTutor

I was just over at TenLinks to see what's going on as I haven't been there for a while and I noticed that many of their listings are way out of date. Some of the entries in their top 10 AutoCAD sites list haven't been updated in years. So I started thinking that it's a job we at CADTutor could do very well. Why not have our own top 10 list and make it bang up-to-date?

OK, so if you're up for it, post in this thread your nominations for Top 10 AutoCAD sites. When we've got a good list, we'll take a vote and then publish our own top 10 on our home page. If it works out, we can even make it a regular chart thing.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norts

• Strix

• Tankman

• razakcisco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm here most of the time...other than the Road Racing boards, but I like this site for Cad blocks....not sure if this is what you were wanting.

www.cben.net

I believe I got the address from here.

• 1 month later...

AUGI now has a UK 'Charter'. Has anyone joined it yet, and thinking of going to their Design Academy wotsit ?

I have, and I will need to work on my employers funding it for me.

Would be cool to see some of you guys (and gals) there

oops, forgot to add, I have quite a few links at work for CAD sites, and I subscribe to quite a number of email newsletters also.

I shall dig them out on Monday.

cadtutor.net and errr, that's the only one I visit.

Me as well, I have joined one other but that's for 3d stuff and don't include autocad.

only in the sense that he wanted to increase his post by 1 without typing anything meaningful

we can all do that but why bother?:lol:

I'm guessing there is an administrative reason for it, but I'm tying myself in knots trying to figure out what it could possibly be

the only time I've done that, I've put it in a sticky and deleted it from view so I could find it easily when needed for splitting a thread that needed a new OP at a later date

This one's got me stumped though :?

Uh, the topic is "Top 10 AutoCAD Sites...", and my post included a URL.

Not cryptic nor a post booster. o:)

that's not entirely accurate.

your post didn't contain a url, your signature does

Not entirely accurate either, since the post contains the signature :-)

Not when a user has their CP settings set to not see avatars and signatures it doesn't :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...