Video Tutorials

agoldav

Hi, i have been using VectorWorks for the last 5 years, and now my boss is forcing me to learn auto cad, i know that the best way its taking a course, but i just wanted to know if anyone knows where i can find a tutorial, but in video, not written, im a little bit lazy with the reading!!! :o

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Believe it or not Youtube has some videos on AutoCAD. I don't know if they would help you out but just try doing a search on the Youtube homepage.

• 4 years later...

A big thanks to you all,those sites are really interesting.

Please,is it possible to get a link to download the Video so that I can explore even when offline?.Thanks

.... now my boss is forcing me to learn auto cad, ... im a little bit lazy with the reading!!!

Wrong attitude, or you will end up like this - 10yrs down the road and still don't know how to do the job

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?70193-amp-amp-Cad

Your boss is giving you the opportunity to learn AutoCAD. Watch every video on the topic you can find (some here http://au.autodesk.com) read every book you can get your hands on (libraries often have books on AutoCAD - or get your boss to purchase a book or two). Read every thread posted in the professional forums.

Maybe get your boss to send you to AU conference?

Oh, and yes, sign up for a class. In my opinion the most efficient method of learning the program if you can find an expert instructor (but then I might be biased towards classroom instruction).

I wonder what happened to lazy agoldav and if he ever learned AutoCAD in the intervening five years? Guess we won't know for another five years.