Draw Toolbar Missing

Duncan_Disorderly

I only turned my back on my daughter for a moment; but before I knew it she had rearranged everything on my computer.

I don't know how she managed it; now I don't have a "Draw" toolbar on the screen anymore! I don't know where it's gone, and I haven't got a clue how to get it back. I have right-clicked on the side of the screen and selected the ACAD tab etc. and the "Draw" option is ticked.

Can someone please help this idiot?:oops:

Right click on an existing toolbar, or next to one in the space they are so that you get a menu that has a few options. You want 'acad' and then select draw from the list of toolbars.

Right click on an existing toolbar, or next to one in the space they are so that you get a menu that has a few options. You want 'acad' and then select draw from the list of toolbars.

I've tried that, and the "Draw" option is ticked. I've tried turning it on and off but I still can't see the "Draw" toolbar.

Im sorry i didnt read it all the way, my bad. Try going to options, user profiles, and click default or restore to get back to original settings.

It may have been dragged off screen.

Command: -toolbar

Enter toolbar name or [ALL]: draw

Enter an option [show/Hide/Left/Right/Top/Bottom/Float] : f

Enter new position (screen coordinates) :

Enter number of rows for toolbar :

should reposition it to the upper left of your screen. Dock back to it's usual position.

Thank you for your help Frank and SEANT! I tried both suggestions, Frank's suggestion has worked! Thank you very much:D

Going to keep a closer eye on my daughter from now on:oops:

• 6 years later...

I had the same problem and was able to restore my draw toolbar finally but it does not have all the elements that it once had. Is there a way to add elements to the draw toolbar?

• 8 years later...
On 6/27/2007 at 5:52 PM, Frank the Frowner said:

Im sorry i didnt read it all the way, my bad. Try going to options, user profiles, and click default or restore to get back to original settings.

thank you so much im a student at carterville highschool and it helped me alot