explode solid hatch ?

vinod

LOL.....I got it... Not jocking..

Just try this..

use wmfout command for convert drawings which contain solid hatch

then create new drawing or open existing drawing..

go to insert > Insert the created metafile..

LOL... that hatch is exPL0deD..

Guest Alan Cullen

vinod.....

Disregard all the whoooos you just got...if you want to explode a solid hatch.....then do it.....your call......use the EXPLODE command.....what happens next I have no idea......but that is your problem.......

vinod.....

Disregard all the whoooos you just got...if you want to explode a solid hatch.....then do it.....your call......use the EXPLODE command.....what happens next I have no idea......but that is your problem.......

It dosn't explode with the explode command. At least in 06...

Guest Alan Cullen
It dosn't explode with the explode command. At least in 06...

Well there you go.......all other hatches will explode......so it comes down to the original question........why do you want to explode it in the first place?

If you explode a "regular" hatch you get lines. The explosion of a dotted hatch will return dots. But what do you expect from exploding a solid hatch?

Maybe do you need the boundary?

• 2 years later...

This thread is about exploding a solid hatch. Is that what you are inquiring about? As asked many times previously in this thread, what do you hope to gain by doing this? What type of result are you expecting?

Or is your question regarding pdf to dwg conversion? :unsure:

I have a dwg file. It was the product of a pdf to dwg conversion. When it converted, the lines were converted into solid hatch.

it was in regards to exploding the solid hatch....

• 2 years later...

explode command dont explode the hatch.

the reason why i need to explode the hatch is for me to upload the file in making backing sheet for other software. because if it's a hatch or block it will not including during the uploading.

If you absolutely positively have to have a solid background, use a striped hatch (such as ANSI31) at such a small scale you can't see space between the lines. Explode the hatch. You'll have thousands of lines, but you'll have your solid hatch. You may want to experiment with the scale to see how few lines you can get away with and still have it look solid--the more lines you have, the larger the file will be. I've seen exploded dot hatches that add 5MB to a drawing.