dynamic block - array

iicad

made dynamic block with stretch command..........finally got it to work(slow on the uptake apparently)

tried to add the array action to work in conjunction with the stretch but, it puts the array in before stretching occurs....

couldn't find an answer when I searched the forum

:reallymad: :huh:

2007 LT

Could you post your block? Perhaps we can help you with it. I have found that a lot of the commands in dynamic blocks are less then intuitive. But they sure are nifty blocks once you get them working.

ok WC that absolutely was what I wanted. Thank you so much. Now how did you do it so I know for the next time I want it to work? You really saved me. I was ready to do the whole throwing things bit.

if you open the new block in block editor you will see the distance parameter is set for the distance between the array. If you highlight the array action in the block you will be able to see which items are in the set. Then escape and highlight the select action and you will beable to see the pick box and the items selected for the stretch. Hopefully that will help

WC

• 7 years later...