Traffic Signs

fresh

Hi im looking to buy an auto cad add on that produces traffic signs that are in the traffic signs regulations and general directions manual...

ive seen it before but cant find it anywhere on the net im sure it was called AutoSign but its nowhere to be found, can someone help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thanks

Hi,

The TSRGD (The Traffic Signs, Regulations and General Directions) is the standard book that is used for all road signs and road markings in the UK.

I used a CAD bolt on called KeySigns by a company called KeySystems, here in the UK.

Did the person posting the thread find what he was looking for?

That was my first post reply!!

If it was wrong, it will probably be me last......

Sci.

:?

• 2 months later...

Just for completeness AutoSIGN, the original version of which was released in 1986, was renamed KeySIGN last year by the producers, Key Traffic Systems, to comply with all their other traffic engineering products which commenced with "Key" eg KeyACCIDENT, KeySIGNALS, KeyNETWORK etc.

I would be grateful if anyone here involved in Traffic analysis would PM me with details of programs they are interested in.

We are developing Traffic Analysis Programs specifically for AutoCAD and Microstation at http://www.tiahelper.com/autocad/ and would be very interested to see what users are looking for in TIA software.

We are currently developing TIAH V5 and there is still time for us to add more modules if the scope for users was wide enough.

• 1 year later...

Before I retired from Key Traffic Systems Ltd (they have a comprehensive website) we had developed a program originally called AutoSIGN and more recently renamed KeySIGN. Originally conceived in 1986 the program has sold over 1500 copies in the UK and Eire.

I believe they have developed an Australian version of KeyLINES for traffic management schemes and the MD, Jeremy Ellis, or Director, Will Baron, should be able to advise you if an Australian Design Rules version of KeySIGN is being prepared.

Thanks I'll look into it!

Before I retired from Key Traffic Systems Ltd (they have a comprehensive website) we had developed a program originally called AutoSIGN and more recently renamed KeySIGN. Originally conceived in 1986 the program has sold over 1500 copies in the UK and Eire.

I believe they have developed an Australian version of KeyLINES for traffic management schemes and the MD, Jeremy Ellis, or Director, Will Baron, should be able to advise you if an Australian Design Rules version of KeySIGN is being prepared.

• 4 years later...

Hi Paul,

Just wondered if you've still got these from Alan? I need a bunch of different sign for a traffic management plan i'm doing.

Cheers

Tim

Alan if you are offering your Aus traffic sign library, I'll put my hand up :)