Plotting Multiple Drawings

gofindsam

Hello CADDERS! I am trying to plot multiple drawings all at once. I work with many drawing sizes varies from size A to size E. What would be the best way to plot all drawings to 11 X 17 paper no matter what size the drawings are set to? These drawings are not xref or anything. They all are separated files. I tried using Set Sheet Manager; it will only plot to whatever that size is. I want all drawings to be plotted on 11 X 17. I did some research in the forums here and was not able to find what I was looking for. Can anyone please help me out? Your help would be greatly appreciated!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well what I would sugguest is, try using the Publish command, but before that, take your first drawing and set the pagesetup to the following.

Choose your plotter, paper size, then under scale, select scaled to fit, and select the scale lineweights box. Next under the pagesetup name, save it as something you will remember.

Click ok and save that drawing.

Then Type "Publish" from there under the pagesetup right click and select change pagesetup. Select the one you just made. for that drawing.

Now comes the little confusing part. Go add sheets, add the rest of the drawings you wish to be printed. select all the others sheets by left clicking the second drawing and then holding shift select the last drawing. Now change pagesetup. A window will appear, you will now have to click the little circle that says "Another drawing template" press browse and select your first drawing, your saved setting will now appear. select that, and then click publish.

• 4 years later...

Sorry this did not work for me. If I try to change 'pagesetup' all I get is default - none, or import. I have no idea in the world where the set-up resides that was the first I created, so I don't have a hope in hell of adding it. That is all I get, no little circles that say anything etc. I have been trying to make this work for hours. If I had have just started plotting them one by one I would have been finished by now!