No Double Click Editing

dswinty

Double click editing does not work even though it is selected in options. Also, when I try to rotate a view in mvsetup it rolls 180 degrees instead of the 90 I entered. Use 2007. Do I need to reload?

Double click editing does not work even though it is selected in options.

This is usually a result of the Pickfirst variable being set to 0. Type PICKFIRST at the command line and change the setting to 1.

Not sure about your second problem? :unsure:

Double click editing does not work even though it is selected in options. Also, when I try to rotate a view in mvsetup it rolls 180 degrees instead of the 90 I entered. Use 2007. Do I need to reload?

while in MVSETUP are you using the mouse, or are you typing the rotation in the Command Line?

I figured out the pickfirst thing, but not the rotation problem. I am typing in the rotation angle. The drawing is horizontal and when I type in 90 degrees, it goes 180.

It appears that after rebooting 50 times the problem is gone. Not sure what happened. I appreciate the help and if it happens again I will repost and include the drawing.

Thanks again!

• 3 years later...

thanks alotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt cad54 i love to do that and my autocad is works fine now. just because to reply you i make my id in this forum.

thank u thank u thank u thank u somuchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D

This is usually a result of the Pickfirst variable being set to 0. Type PICKFIRST at the command line and change the setting to 1.

Not sure about your second problem? :unsure:

What do you mean your F1 button is not working? Does it work in other programs or is the problem just in Autocad?

What happens when you press F1? Anything? Any error message?

What happens when you go to the "Help" menu? Can you access the Help files from there? What about if you type HELP at the command line?

If you can't access the Help files from any of the methods I mentioned then you probably need to run a Repair from your installation disk to fix the problem.

• 1 year later...