Automatic Line And Curve Labeling

ff7734

I am a surveyor

I use Autodesk Map 3D 2006.

I am using a lisp routine called LBL2.lsp which labels lines and curves with surveyor's units. My problem is the small delta which is part of

the curve label comes out about 1/10th the size of the rest of the text.

Probably something to do with dimensioning scale or something.

Much obliged.

Without anything else to go on, I'd suggest looking at your LISP routine. Is the delta a special character or a block? If a block, the solution could be as simple as redefining it.

The Delta symbol for this routine is a block named delta.dwg and should be found in the folder with the rest of the routine and on your current search path. The drawing dates 2/21/1995 in my program. I suspect either your drawing already contains a block with this name drawn in different units or you are experiencing the "insunits" bug that came with the 2006 version of AutoCAD. I would first rename the block "delta" in your drawing, run the routine and see what happens, if the results are the same, try adjusting your INSUNITS variable to 0 in the delta.dwg and your drawing, then redefine the block again.

• 1 year later...
Try changing your dimscale to different values. Worked for me.

Surveyor in Pinetop, AZ

This thread is 2 years old.

old.PNG

How do you guys stumble across these archives?!?