New AutoCAD Software!

Vikes_Fl

It's a Happy DAY for me, we just received our new upgrades from AutoCAD, And I'm getting Civil 3D 2007,

I have to ask, does anyone here have this software?

I'm using Bentley InRoads to calculate cut and fill volumes

Can this do the same thing? Thanks !!!!

Hi yes I have it but never use it. I went on a two day course but found it quite hard. I used to use Bentley but now use Key Terra Firma which we found much easier.

Oh, I have training coming up, I have used the InRoads for awhile, and I just was wondering what the similarites were between the Civil 3D and InRoads? Thanks

Oh, I have training coming up, I have used the InRoads for awhile, and I just was wondering what the similarites were between the Civil 3D and InRoads? Thanks

Its been a while since I used inroads (approx. 2yrs) so cant really remember. I remember when we got full Cad here in the office they gave us the 3DCivils free!! that said it all i think, if it was so good why would it be free. I just found that if you hadnt got the correct raw data to start with the civils wasnt very good where as KTF and inroads can more or less use any given data and do something with it. Also the course covered more or less the whole programme very quickly where i think it would have been better focusing on the area i wanted. the way we looke at it was it was free and the training was £450 = vat odd so nothing much really lost.

It's a Happy DAY for me, we just received our new upgrades from AutoCAD, And I'm getting Civil 3D 2007

If you just received these upgrades, why did you get C3D 2007?

C3D 2008 has been out for several months and has many bug fixes and improvements over the 2007 version.

• 1 year later...