• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yrnomad

• anewman

• Bogbadbob658

• GE13579

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you using CTB or PST plotting? If you are not sure go as if to plot and check the file name in the top right hand corner. It will end in either ctb or pst. If you can't see the file click the > at the bottom right. If you are using a ctb file then click the button to the right of the file name. You can then edit the file. I would suggest you save it with a new name so as not to effect any other drawings. Sorry if I'm teaching you to suck eggs but I'm not sure of your level of ability.

Are you using CTB or PST plotting? If you are not sure go as if to plot and check the file name in the top right hand corner. It will end in either ctb or pst. If you can't see the file click the > at the bottom right. If you are using a ctb file then click the button to the right of the file name. You can then edit the file. I would suggest you save it with a new name so as not to effect any other drawings. Sorry if I'm teaching you to suck eggs but I'm not sure of your level of ability.

That worked prefectly. Thank you all very much for your help.

Andy

• 7 months later...

use "Super Purge" command and everything is by layer

Howdy folks

I've got a project with an architect who doesn't use color by layer on entities and attributes. I've got a routine to change all entities and entities within blocks to color bylayer, but this doesn't help with the existing blocks with attributes in them.

Can anyone supply code or tell me how to quickly change the attributes with a window or by block to be color bylayer?

Many thanks!

That command wasn't recognized. How do you type it (i.e. superpurge; -superpurge...) Is it a custom lisp you have picked up somewhere else?