new hatch patterns in acad 2000

Guest remi

Hi,

I'm having a problem here with hatching in AutoCAD 2000. The existing hatch patterns doesn't fulfill my needs and I need something more specific to hatch a cobble stone area. In my aCAD hatch patterns there's not a good hatch for it and I looked that I can do my own pattern using Notepad etc. but unfortunately I don't have a time to do that.

So, my question is: Is there any simple ways to create your own hatch patterns for example like in Microstation where it is very easy to do. There is an option that I can use cells (blocks in ACAD) as hatch patterns.

Or can I maybe download a custom *.pat file from somewhere and use it?

Thanks in advance for any answer :)

• 4 years later...
  • 5 years later...

The link isn't much good if you cannot download the software. I got "Page Not Found" errors for the three I clicked on (English version, Italian version and Installation guide).

They work for me. Anyway I check them again and then post the correct ones another day (now I must go), if I can. Could you double chek them again? it seems strange..

Sorry.

I get this When click for Italian version or English version.

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

• Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
  • If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.

Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

• Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
  • Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

However this works.

If you only want a ready hatch library, you can download library and hatch for AutoCAD here