Express Tools

happyunited

In 2008 my Express tools are installed put they all have a question mark at the side to say they are missing.

I typed in MENULOAD but cant find anything, what could be wrong?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• happyunited

• SLW210

• Ritch7

• NBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually typing EXPRESSTOOLS in the commandline will install it for you.

thanks. that worked for me but not my friends!

what could be wrong

thats true I dont really care but if it was something easy it would be handy.

he has 2008 too

What is missing? The Menu and/or the Toolbars. AutoCAD will only display 24 Menus. Do the commands work on the commandline? Those two commands should have done it. You may have to reinstall them from the disk.

happy im a fellow united fan il try to help you out, so are you saying ur freind has the exact same version as you but when he types it in the command line he dosent get the menu up? .. weird:?

happy im a fellow united fan il try to help you out, so are you saying ur freind has the exact same version as you but when he types it in the command line he dosent get the menu up? .. weird:?

yes.

if he types TXT2TEXT it doesnt work. the menu bars are showing but they have question marks next to them on the express drop down menu. So the express menu is there only non of the commands work.

yes.

if he types TXT2TEXT it doesnt work. the menu bars are showing but they have question marks next to them on the express drop down menu. So the express menu is there only non of the commands work.

Try TXT2MTXT

Guest LElkins

I assume from your first post that he did have the express tools, but doesn't anymore? so that removes the possibility of them not being installed....

If you type CUI, is it listed in the 'Partial CUI Files'?

Cheers