Properties palette not working

Hi guys! :)

I started to work in ACAD again after a long pause of experimenting on other 3d design programs and naturally, problems occurred. I managed to solve most of them, but this thing is haunting me.

I wanted to modify some dimensions/objects in the properties palette, but after double-click I saw the horrible blank properties palette pop up, not showing any values that I could modify.

I have absolutely no idea why this happened, I'm pretty sure I didn't modify any variables. Upon double-clicking on an object or selecting the properties from modify menu, this thing pops up, saying that there's NO SELECTION.

P.s. I use ACAD 08

Any ideas? :oops: desknx8.jpg

you have locked it somehow, not being disrespectful but have you manually played about with anything in the settings etc?

Yes pickfirst is set to 1 and I'm pretty sure I didn't modify ANY settings, variables, beside clicking on the edges of the palette when positioning. But this would mean that I can "unlock it" the same way... But I haven't manage to change anything. :unsure:

Guest LElkins

go through the control panel and repair the installation.

this can be a common problem, especially if you use any registry cleaners.

I know it is not the best solution, but it will fix it.

Those darn registry cleaners!! :x I did a registry clean 3 days ago and now I'm pretty sure that this was the problem. Thanks for helping! :)

*note to self: Uninstall Registry Expert, Repair ACAD.

Guest LElkins

You are welcome. As good as these Registry Cleaners may be, they have no consideration for other software.

Glad I could help.

Cheers

• 2 years later...

qaflags value should set to 0

Thanks

Those darn registry cleaners!! :x I did a registry clean 3 days ago and now I'm pretty sure that this was the problem. Thanks for helping! :)

*note to self: Uninstall Registry Expert, Repair ACAD.

• 4 months later...