How to Install AutoCAD 2008?

MojoJojo

1. You can post your Images on here, see THIS. No need to link them.

You need to be in the registry editor. Try clicking Start>Run and typing in Regedit, then keep selecting the Folders as instructed in Bold type below. just copy the path names into the Windows Explorer Address bar to make sure the paths are correct.

Solution

You received this error message because the Windows registry keys that point to the current user's profile are not configured correctly.

To resolve this issue:

1. Open Windows Explorer.
  2. In Windows Explorer, browse to the C:\Windows directory.
  3. Locate the Regedit.exe file and double-click it to open the Registry Editor.
  4. In the Registry Editor, browse to the following key:
    • HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders

[*]This Registry key contains the values that point to the current user's Windows profile. You will need to make sure that each of these values is correct by entering them into the Address Bar in Windows Explorer. If you receive an error for any of these paths, you will have to correct the value before you try to install the Autodesk product again.

Hi,

without commenting on your original question, I'd like you to read the attached memo on unsolicited internet adverising before you attach another link to "web-criminals". That is my definition of "shared" web parking places that pay their way by unwanted, unsolicited and in general annoying advertizing!

You can easily upload the needed images and even dwg's here so please don't do this again!

I'm really Miffed as my Virusprotection attacked these ads with vehemence an I had a jolly half-an-hour of fun!

http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/

/Petri

Hi,

without commenting on your original question, I'd like you to read the attached memo on unsolicited internet adverising before you attach another link to "web-criminals". That is my definition of "shared" web parking places that pay their way by unwanted, unsolicited and in general annoying advertizing!

You can easily upload the needed images and even dwg's here so please don't do this again!

I'm really Miffed as my Virusprotection attacked these ads with vehemence an I had a jolly half-an-hour of fun!

http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/

/Petri

To what are you referring? I posted a link to Autodesk and one to CADTutor.

• 3 years later...

You will not get that kind of help from us! Even is someone will answer you, a moderator will delete the answer as fast as possible. Please keep this forum clean!