mirroring blocks, but not text in this block

Hello there,

does anybody know how to mirror a block containing a textfield, without mirroring this textfield?

I am using Autocad LT 2008

Thanks in advance..

Raulwg

Thank you for your reaction but this doesn't work for me. I had this value on 1, so I changed it. The text in the block remains mirrored, but as soon as I explode it, it reverses.

He said textfield, I thought he meant Attribute. Like said, make it an attribute or mirror the block with _BEDIT, though if you have more than 1 insertion of the block, it will change them all, in that case you will need to rename the block.

I always make text inside a block Attributes. Not sure why you need it a block but, if you make it a GROUP, the text will act normally and not mirror.

• 5 years later...

SLW210

OMG THIS IS CHANGING MY LIFE!!!!

I could never figure out why my level symbols would sometimes flip the text and sometimes not... amazing!!!! thank you :)