Aligning text around a circle/arc

Hi all

How do I make text flow around a circle/arc? I know there is a command but i'm not having much luck finding it. :oops:

Thanks once again

Refer Eg.

TEXT.jpg

• 1 year later...

LT does not have Express Tools and, more importantly, without an add-on program such as AutoCAD LT Toolbox, it does not have the ability to use Lisp routines. But all is not lost. Here are two suggestions.

Over in the AutoDesk Discussion Groups frequent contributor Dean Saadallah offered this suggestion. "DIVIDE or MEASURE command, use a block consisting of a letters, explode and edit afterwards." It is by no means an elegant fix but it would do in a pinch.

The other answer might be found by searching for a Diesel routine written by Robert Freeman for AutoCAD LT called Text on Arc. I have no direct experience with the loading of Diesel routines nor with this particular routine but I recommend you research it a little further and determine whether or not it will suit your needs.

LT doesn't have Express Tools; Arc Aligned Text.

Like Dean, and ReMark quoted, "Explode and edit (rotate), as required."

Hello all here goes the 2nd part iu have the drawing all doen , but i see that the to arcs an boths sides look wrong,, how do i fix it so they look similiar or porportion to the center ones,-