advance steel

moosehead2

"GRAITEC is an ADN (Autodesk Application Developer) since 1997 and a UAR (Unique Application Reseller) since 2001."

In other words, you have to call them and they will either sell it to you directly or they will give you the name/number of one of their resellers. Don't you just love it? PLEASE! BUY OUR PRODUCT! We just don't want to tell you what it costs.

Why don't they just say "Call for pricing" and be done with it?

I tried that link its just more hoops to jum thru...what a pain in the ass. Maybe pro-steel is the way to go. They both seem very similar anyway except there is a trial version download available for Pro-steel at softpedia..or is that just another scam?

• 2 years later...

I use it and love it. Its a great program for misc, chutes, hoppers etc. I would be leery of using it for a 300 ton project or larger. I think I would have trouble with a project of that size but I also run it on a laptop and with a bigger computer one might not have any trouble at all. 150 ton is a large project for us and it handles those well. It is very easy to learn, if a person was familiar with 3-d modelling before they started the learning curve would be very short. I was not familiar with it and was modelling within hours. Although I still learn something everyday. But I am self taught all the way around, even with ACAD.