Publish to PDF not working, getting error.

tharney

When I print a single sheet to PDF I have no issues. However, when I try to use the publish command I get this error

ERROR: The current device does not support the requested media size.

I'm using the same cutePDFwriter and page layout as I did with the single sheet. Also my 2 co-workers are using the same settings for what I can tell, and have no problems. Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

It sounds like one of your sheets is not set up correctly. Have you checked your page setup for each layout to make sure they are all set the same?

• 1 year later...

I am currently having a very similar issue, When We send a Publish and select the sheets we want to publish we change the page setup to read for all sheets (PDF is a page setup we have made) and print we get following message. ERROR: The current device does not support the requested media size.

When we publish and set all sheets to PDF we get one binder pdf not individual sheets.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not quite sure if this will help but I just recently had the same problem. I could plot but would get this error "ERROR: The current device does not support the requested media size." when I tried to publish.

The way I fixed it was simply recreate the page setup, same setting and everything but saved as a differant name. I think the reason I got the problem was I created the page setup from AutoCAD 2010 and I'm using a AutoCAD 2009??

Yeah hope this helps

James.

• 1 year later...