I need MEP PLUMBING drawing for study.

bhaveshpatel_2007

I need MEP PLUMBING drawing for study. can any one send the drawings. so that i can design the drawing indipendantly.

• 7 months later...

I now this old but just in case someone ever needs some: attached are practice dwgs it is the 1st 8 floors of a high rise with plan view and riser dwgs...the drawing names should explain...........

Get DWGs

• 11 months later...
I need MEP PLUMBING drawing for study. can any one send the drawings. so that i can design the drawing indipendantly.

Hi bhaveshpatel

did you find the sample MEP drawings anywhere on the internet? Please share them with the rest of us.

• 6 months later...

My boyfriend is a mechanical engineer student. I think he has that design. I will ask him to send you a copy of that MEP plumbing drawing design.

Edited by kyramary10

• 8 months later...
My boyfriend is a mechanical engineer student. I think he has that design. I will ask him to send you a copy of that MEP plumbing drawing design.

Thanks Kyramary10

That would be great!

can he send a link or a personal message with the attachment?

giraffe: You do realize you are responding to a post from July of 2010? If you did not get it by now you probably never will.