Curved Linetype

:huh: Can you provide a little more information about what exactly you are trying to do? You know there is already a "Zigzag" linetype, right? You just need to load it into your drawing. Then just draw your Arc, or Spline and you will have a curved Zigzag line. Is that what you're after? :unsure:

Type LA at the command line to open your "Layer Properties Manager" and create a new layer for the Zigzag linetype and then click on the word "Continuous" in the "Linetype" column. This will open the "Select Linetype" dialog. Click the "Load" button and then scroll to the bottom of the list and select "Zigzag" and then click OK. Now back in the "Select Linetype" dialog, select "Zigzag" again and click OK. Make the "Zigzag" layer current and click OK to close the Layer Manager. Now everything you draw will use the Zigzag linetype.

I'm not sure what you mean by Multicurve? Try the SPLINE command.

Ok, I'm glad you posted that image because that's not what I thought you wanted at all. In the future, try to post images of what you want whenever possible. It will save everybody a lot of time and trouble.

Go Here, download the free linetypes and follow the installation instructions. There is one linetype called "Sheetpile1" that looks similar to what you want.

If that one doesn't work, then you will need to create your own custom linetype.

I'M SORRY FOR THIS MISTAKE I'M NOT GOOD IN EXPLAIN WHAT I NEED IN ENGLISH YOU SAY Go Here, download the free linetypes and follow the installation instructions. GO WHERE. THANK YOU ALOT.

Thanks Alot Its Very Usefull Lines But The Linetype Which I Need Not Found I Will Try Make It Myself, Thank You Again Cad64.

• 9 years later...

Have you tried creating the linetype yourself? One option is the MakeShape and MakeLinetpe commands found in Express Tools. Really shouldn't take more than 10 minutes and that's if you include a 5 minute coffee break.

Another option would be to join up at AUGI then do a search on the word "sheetpile". There are two threads each of which contains a unique solution to your problem. Another task that can be completed in 10 minutes or less.

Like Remark search for "Insulation" linetypes. I have a few created via lisp, I can not post code it is copyrighted but it draws straight pline with joining arcs. We would call that line type corrugated iron which is on the roof of my house. It takes into account the height but it could be have a length factor added as well.

; 90 mm 25 arc's with straights
; arcs only based on 90 mm high INSULATION
; lines only based on 90 mm high ACOUSTIC
; straight lines SMOKE