Free Student Software

Jay C

Not really sure where this post would go, but i am currently a student, and i wanted to take advantage of the free student software available here http://students6.autodesk.com/ to play around with Revit (I currently use ADT) but when every i register i never get the email to activate my account. I've clicked resend multiple times but i get nothing. I sent a test email to it and the account works, but i never get the email. Its not in the junk folder either. Has anybody ever had this problem?

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

You do realize, Rimares, the post you are responding to is from September, 2008 don't you? I'm not sure you'll get an answer.

If you want to know more about schools that teach AutoCAD perhaps you should post your own question. Be as specific as you can. What is it that you want to learn? What field do you want to work in? Should the school be a traditional "bricks and mortar" type or can it be a "distance learning" type? What is your time frame?

Looking into getting back into the field. In high school 12 years ago, it was basic drafting and design autocad r12. I was a drafter for about six months for a local home builder. couldn't do much without certifacation, and was using turbocad instead of autocad. Now I would like to gain experience in structural, civil drafting. taking autocad 2007 from gatlin education services and have for modules left.

Hey there, i got the free software from the AutoDesk Student Community and it works fine. i got Architecture 2009 free and it works very well! qand i would recomend it! all you have to have is a registered student email address and then they send a code and then once the software is downloaded you type the code it and away you go!

and it works anywhere as im in Northern Ireland and it works!

Cheers Michael