LDD 2005 "site table" editing

pura vida

howdy all

as the title says i am using ldd 2005 and am having a minor issue with site tables.

under the pull down menu Terrain, Volume Report, you can select Site Table to produce a table of all volumes created from different stratum's. the issue i am having is eliminating or deleting reported volumes from the table. where can i delete the information that tells LDD what to report when the site table is created? even if all stratum's, surfaces, volumes, point groups, etc, have been deleted from the project the site table will still report all volumes sense the project was created. any suggestions? Thanks

pv

thanks, but that isn't is. it is not the actual site i need to delete. it is the reported volumes in the site table that i need to delete.

thanks

I've been fishin around and the only thing I can think of trying is to check the box in your output settings that says "overwrite file" and see if that changes anything. I don't think it will, but I really am not sure at this point. I don't dabble much in Land anymore...

well thanks for the effort anyway. i think i might just make a new site. that would at least start the site table over. thanks again.

pv

• 1 year later...
howdy all

as the title says i am using ldd 2005 and am having a minor issue with site tables.

under the pull down menu Terrain, Volume Report, you can select Site Table to produce a table of all volumes created from different stratum's. the issue i am having is eliminating or deleting reported volumes from the table. where can i delete the information that tells LDD what to report when the site table is created? even if all stratum's, surfaces, volumes, point groups, etc, have been deleted from the project the site table will still report all volumes sense the project was created. any suggestions? Thanks

pv

Howdy? You must be from the Southwest. Well the first thing you need to do is delete all the volume data from the DTM. Secondly, go to the Site manager and delete the site definition right after you import the definition. You can use the import later to redefine it. Now here's the trick you must attempt running a report. You should receive a small alert box informing you there's no data because there's no definition. At that point you're clear. You see the volume data is hard coded in the definition. In fact, you could have spared your surfaces and point groups my friend. Happy modeling.

howdy all

pv

Howdy? You must be from the Southwest. Well the first thing you need to do is delete all the volume data from the DTM. Secondly, go to the Site manager and delete the site definition right after you import the definition. You can use the import later to redefine it. Now here's the trick you must attempt running a report. You should receive a small alert box informing you there's no data because there's no definition. At that point you're clear. You see the volume data is hard coded in the definition. In fact, you could have spared your surfaces and point groups my friend. You need to hang with knowlegable designers. I've been around all of Autodesks vertical products for years. Happy modeling.