View Layouts side by side?

Hi,

is there a way to view layouts side by side?

normally when i am drawing i will try to have the elevation and the sections on the same drawing. this is usually possible bu some times i need severall layouts.

I find i go between layouts a lot checking dims refs etc but this would be a lot easier if i could just view them side by side, like a you can do with a drawing if you tile them?

i thought may be i could create a layout with space for several templates and just change to suit each template when printing but i was wondering if there is a better way?

thank you for any suggestions,

cheers,

col.

you could use another layout tab just for checking and use viewports to compare the items you need to

When you say 'another drawing' you don't mean a whole new drawing file do you?

It is easily done by using viewports (2, 3 or more) while still in model space and by applying the adequate zoom in each of the viewports. This will comfortably split the wide (I hope you have one) screen into several independent pieces!

Regards

Lala